The CGHA is proud to welcome local photographer Shannon Nagle and her team to take individual and team photos for all our house league teams and Fundamentals.
House league picture days start this weekend with U13 and U15 teams on Saturday and U9 and U11 teams on Sunday.
There will also be pictures taken of our Fundamentals program and the U18 players on Thursday, November 30.
To ensure everything runs smoothly, please review the following details for the day:
• Upon arrival, we kindly request that the team manager or coach check in with us at the photo room.
• Teams are scheduled to arrive 15 min prior to their photo time to allow the players to get ready.
• Players should bring their house league jersey(s) for individual photos.
• They should be in full uniform, including uppers and jerseys, for locker room photos.
• Players should also bring their helmets, gloves and stick to the photo room with their skates on.
• Team Photos will be taken on ice during your scheduled practice time
• Shannon Nagle Photography loves sharing photos on their social media platforms. If you prefer not to have your player's photos posted on social media, please let them know in advance.
Provide your player's full name and jersey number for reference.
You can follow them on their social media platforms:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShannonNaglePhotography
• Instagram: @shannonnaglephotography
• TikTok: @shannonnaglephotography
Please check out the schedules below for each day.
Please note November 18 will take place at Courtice Pad B, November 19 is at Darlington and November 30 is at Courtice Pad A.
If you miss your original date there are timeslots available for retakes on Sunday November 19 at 10:15 a.m. at Darlington and Thursday November 30 at 7:45 p.m. at Courtice Pad A. Those teams scheduled for November 30 will unfortunately not be offered a retake day.